You can help by engaging breweries with the following questions:
- Do you have a code of conduct? Is it accessible for the public to view (if so, where can I find it)?
- What systems do you have in place for your staff and/or guests to report harassment and abuse?
- How can guests and employees access these resources?
- Do you have policies governing your social media accounts that monitor social channels to protect against hateful and discriminatory commentary that contradicts your code of conduct?
- Do you have a staff member whose role includes ensuring the physical safety of your staff as defined by your government’s labor laws?
- What systems are in place for staff to report unsafe or hazardous working conditions?
- What steps have you taken to make your brewery more inclusive for marginalized people, both consumers and employees, within the craft beer community?
What questions would you like us to ask?
Submit your suggested questions for us to ask potential partners to foster inclusivity, equity, and safety with events, sponsorships, collaborations, and more.