Doing Good Better with Sierra Nevada
We believe good companies are good citizens. But how can a company do the most good for their communities? For altruism to become truly effective, we need more data, more accountability, and more rigorous inquiry.
That’s why we’re thrilled to share these three special conversations between Creature Comforts and Sierra Nevada—our 2021 Get Comfortable beer collaborator—moderated by leaders from our community and the broader brewing industry and presented by the Willson Center for Humanities & Arts.
- Fenwick Broyard, VP of Talent & Culture, CCBC
- Jeff White, CEO, Sierra Nevada
Community: moderated by Dr. Grace Bagwell-Adams, UGA Ass’t Dean for Outreach, Engagement & Equity
- Matt Stevens, VP of Strategic Impact, CCBC
- Sierra Grossman, VP, Sierra Nevada
Sustainability: moderated by Kevin Kirsche, UGA Director of Sustainability
- Adam Beauchamp, Brewmaster, CCBC
- Jacob Yarbrough, Cellar Lead + Sustainability Specialist, CCBC
- Mandi McKay, Director of Social Responsibility, Sierra Nevada
Presented by the Willson Center as part of the 2021 Global Georgia Initiative, in partnership with Creature Comforts and Sierra Nevada, as well as UGA’s Office of Sustainability, College of Public Health, and Terry College of Business.