April 11, 2023
Senior Brand Manager – Athens, GA
The Senior Brand Manager will help CCBC continue to build our brand and raise brand awareness. This will include managing the brand narrative, content, and communications with consumers, employees, and external partners.
ACTIVITIES & OUTCOMES
1. Consumer Story Telling
- Own the story of the Creature Comforts brand and ensure that consumers get to know Creature for how we desire to be known across all media channels (digital, social, web, OOH, radio, etc).
- Be creative in how we talk about and promote our partnerships and brewery activities to ensure that they align with the heart of CCBC.
- Drive those same stories and communications consistently through our internal organization to align everyone in our stories, messaging and overall mission.
2. Commercial Support
- Work with commercial marketing team, sales team, wholesalers, and retailers to educate them around the great stories happening inside and outside of CCBC and how to drive them through retail activation.
- Be an active support tool for our CST to engage with retailers, wholesalers, and consumers to share the story of CCBC.
3. Partnerships and Activation
- Develop the storytelling associated with our brand partnerships and work with third party partners and our own digital assets to effectively communicate the reasoning behind our partnerships.
- Support commercial marketing in the development of materials that support the storytelling around the activation of our partnerships in the market.
4. Digital Marketing
- Manage CCBC’s suite of digital assets (Social, Web, PR) and deliver engaging content that speaks to the “why” and the “who” of Creature Comforts.
- Perform analytics on our digital assets and work with third party partners to consistently strive to improve our engagement performance.
5. Leadership Development
- Develop team members and agency partners to take ownership and accountability of their areas of responsibility.
- Provide appropriate balance of support and challenge, holding a strong line on accountability and delivery of objectives.
- Promote holistic views of the business within team members to further understanding the importance of their respective roles and business units within the broader organization.
- Support both internal and external communications to streamline our processes and ensure that we have consistent messaging across all platforms.
- Support the CST with their work on the curiosity collective and other efforts that are made to streamline communications with retailers and consumers that lead to increases in sales.
Education and Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practice.